It’s Time to Make Them Fly!
Back in time, writing, dancing, singing and even journalism for that matter did not really feature in the list of honourable professions. And on top of that, these professions were considered as merely a hobby and only appropriate for the academically weak students. Not to forget the unwillingness of people in embracing and acknowledging the new fields that held great promise for future prosperity.
According to a study published by EY, India’s job landscape is in transition with a slowdown in employment in core sectors and the concurrent emergence of new engines of job creation.
Gone are the days when one could possibly only think of becoming an engineer or a doctor and pretty much any degree guaranteed a decent job. The career dynamics today have changed, and the competition has become fierce. And not to forget, the career options available today, are alluring enough for the young generation to take a leap and do what they believe they are made for. The acceptance of unconventional career options has reached a new bar in the 21st century and children today look forward to taking the roads less travelled with an aim to make a mark of their own.
So, if your child is already settled with an unconventional career choice in their mind, you might be in a little hustle. There might be thousands of questions popping up – is it the right career choice? Will my child be able to earn a decent life out of this career option? Such thoughts are natural; however, what you need to realise is that time is changing fast and the career options available today are far more enticing than routine professions. And as your child is growing, you need to have a plan that can without any compromise, back up your child’s dream. From choosing the best child education plan to giving your little one positive support, you should do it all.
Why a child education plan? Well, higher education is becoming an expensive affair, and as a parent, you would not want your child to stay behind in the race to becoming successful in the desired field. Thus, it becomes essential to think about their future well in advance. Let’s walk you through some of the benefits of investing in a child insurance plan.
- Financial security and no burden on monthly savings
- Safeguards your little one’s future even in unfortunate circumstances
- Acts as a shield and provides financial protection during emergencies
- A single plan offers the perfect blend of savings and investment
- Tax benefit on the premium paid
How to Help Your Child Live Their Dream
If your child doesn’t wish to tread the conventional route, as a parent you should have a positive involvement in your little one’s dream career. You should be enthusiastic about encouraging your child to explore additional possibilities and do everything that will help your child move a step closer to achieving success. Remember, you are the key component when it comes to helping your child with this process. Here is how you can help:
- Never discourage your child for a dream that matters the most to them. Let your child explore the possibilities, even if you think it is not the right choice.
- Be positive yet realistic about your child’s strengths and abilities and acts as a support ladder to help them reach higher.
- Learn about the occupation by reading and researching about it on the internet.
- If possible, create a strong network for your child to interact with people from the same field. This will help your child understand the right path that needs to be taken to be successful.
- Keep track of all the email exchanges and conversations when your child is gathering information about the career to ensure safety.
- As stated earlier, protect your little one’s dream with the best child education plan to ensure that all their higher education needs are fulfilled without any compromise.
The bottom line is that you must start planning for your child’s education and walk towards creating a corpus to fund their education while being positive and supportive. Your child is undoubtedly the most important part of your life and addressing your child’s future needs from when they are young is the right approach. Now that you know how to understand the dream career of your child and how to back it up with an education plan, it’s time that you invest in the best child education plan for a worry-free tomorrow.